Other Information About Our Real Estate School
- The purpose of the Greater Binghamton Association of REALTORS, Inc. Real Estate School (GBARRES) is to provide the real estate industry with qualified, well-informed licensees, while providing the public with qualified practitioners.
Our objective is to encourage learning through well-structured classes, quality instruction and diverse programs. Course material will remain current and pertinent to issues that affect the real estate industry.
This school, approved by the N.Y. Department of State, offers courses of study that are mandated in the Rules and Regulations of the Department of State Section 19 NYCRR Part 176 and Part 177. It is the purpose of the GBARRES to offer both qualifying and continuing education programs administered by the Division of Licensing Services and in so doing, remain in accordance with the rules and regulations of the New York State License Law.
- PROGRAM REGISTRATION: All participants must submit a completed Program Registration Form to GBARRES to attend any course or program.
- PROGRAM LOCATIONS: Most classes are held at the GBARRES training room. If a secondary site is required, you will be notified.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: The GBARRES reserves the right to cancel if there is an insufficient number of registrants. A full refund will be made if the written request is received (5) business days prior to the start date of the course. Students who cancel less than (5) business days prior to the course start date will receive a refund of their original tuition less 25% service charge or $25.00, whichever is greater. No REFUNDS will be granted after the start of the course.
- NOTE: Course dates are subject to change. Be sure to call the GBARRES at(607) 798-8245 for verification of dates and times. The GBARRES complies with the American Disabilities Act. See Program Registration Form for more information.
- The school will also provide non-continuing education courses and seminars regarding subject matter that the Greater Binghamton Association of REALTORS deems necessary for the growth and understanding of real estate professionals as well as the general public.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: For more information about the school or courses, please call (607) 729-6285 or email email@example.com
Parking - Parking is available in the Association parking lot at the corner of Jennison and Corliss Avenue. Metered on-street parking is also available on Jennison Avenue. Please do not block loading dock.